TVS Ntorq 125cc scooter gets an option of a new Matte Silver colour in India
TVS Ntorq 125cc scooter gets a new matte Silver colour on offer in India to celebrate its 'scooter of the year' title. The Ntorq scooter is available in six other colours as well - matte yellow, white and red, and gloss red, grey and blue.
The Ntorq is powered by a 125cc engine producing 9.4PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm. The scooter has a claimed top speed of 95kmph. Ntorq features telescopic suspensions in the front and a mono-shock at the back. The scooter gets a 220mm disc brake in the front and drum brakes in the back.
TVS also launched the drum brake variant of the TVS Ntorq earlier this year for the price of Rs 58,252 ex-showroom.
Features such as all-digital instrument cluster with blue-tooth connectivity are on offer. The instrument cluster also displays engine oil temperature, 0-60 kmph time, top speed, average speed and lap timing as well.
Starts Rs 58,252
Starts Rs 54,650
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 55,977
Starts Rs 69,208
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak scooter to be showcased in Pune on November 14
- NewsTata Motors could tie-up with Geely and BMW for Jaguar Land Rover
- NewsFCA and PSA to retain all brands after merger
- NewsAudi Q8 flagship SUV to be launched in India on January 15, 2020
- NewsHyundai reveals the name of its all-new sedan - Aura