TVS NTorq 125 launched in India at Rs 58,750
The TVS Motor Company has launched its new 125cc scooter, NTorq 125 at Rs 58,750. This is TVS' first 125cc scooter and has been under development for four years.
The Ntorq's, 125cc, 3-valve, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine produces 9.4PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm. Power is sent to the rear wheel via a V-Matic transmission. TVS claims the NTorq125 can sprint from 0-60kmph in 9 seconds and has a top speed of 95kmph.
The NTorq 125 looks sharp and edg, borrowing design cues from the TVS Graphite concept that was displayed previously at the Auto Expo. At first glance, the fit and finish looks impressive.
Among the highlights of the TVS NTorq 125 is the fully digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. Besides, displaying the vehicle speed and fuel level it shows oil temperature, 0-60kmph time, top speed, average speed and lap timer. In addition, it also has navigation assist that displays the directions to your destination. There's a TVS NTorq 125 mobile app (available on Android) that needs to be downloaded to run the above-mentioned feature.
The underneath boot space is a generous 22 litres and comes with a mobile charging port as standard.
TVS says that the NTorq 125 is aimed at today's youth. It is styled to reflect their taste in design and features. It also promises to offer excellent ride and handling. We shall get you a ride report soon and tell you more about the TVS NTorq 125.
Starts Rs 58,750
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India