TVS NTorq 125 launched in India at Rs 58,750
The TVS Motor Company has launched its new 125cc scooter, NTorq 125 at Rs 58,750. This is TVS' first 125cc scooter and has been under development for four years.
The Ntorq's, 125cc, 3-valve, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine produces 9.4PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm. Power is sent to the rear wheel via a V-Matic transmission. TVS claims the NTorq125 can sprint from 0-60kmph in 9 seconds and has a top speed of 95kmph.
The NTorq 125 looks sharp and edg, borrowing design cues from the TVS Graphite concept that was displayed previously at the Auto Expo. At first glance, the fit and finish looks impressive.
Among the highlights of the TVS NTorq 125 is the fully digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. Besides, displaying the vehicle speed and fuel level it shows oil temperature, 0-60kmph time, top speed, average speed and lap timer. In addition, it also has navigation assist that displays the directions to your destination. There's a TVS NTorq 125 mobile app (available on Android) that needs to be downloaded to run the above-mentioned feature.
The underneath boot space is a generous 22 litres and comes with a mobile charging port as standard.
TVS says that the NTorq 125 is aimed at today's youth. It is styled to reflect their taste in design and features. It also promises to offer excellent ride and handling. We shall get you a ride report soon and tell you more about the TVS NTorq 125.
Starts Rs 58,750
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac