TVS Racing announces participants for TVS Apache RR310 one-make series
TVS Motor Company's factory arm TVS Racing has announced the list of participants for its TVS Apache RR 310 one-make racing series. These 12 riders will compete in the first edition of this race series, which is being conducted in June 2018 as part of the Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championship (INMRC).
The final riders chosen were selected from 40 shortlisted entries out of the 287 initial entrants for the selection round held at the Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) in Chennai. They were chosen based on their fastest lap times but all entrants had to have at least a podium finish podium finish in INMRC or any one-make championship.
The RR310 race series will use a specially prepared race version of TVS' RR 310 motorcycle. Notable improvements are a free-flow exhaust, improved induction system, race tuned ECU and modified foot- pegs to provide race-specific ergonomics.
This one-make series will consist of six rounds which will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore and Budh International Circuit (Noida). One of these rounds will also be a part of the Asian championship. TVS says this motorsport event has been developed to support and nurture young talent in motorsport across the country and also to highlight the pedigree of its motorsport arm and help develop the race-spec Apache RR310.
The 12 riders selected are:
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018