TVS Racing announces schedule for TVS Women's One Make Race selection
TVS Racing has announced the dates for the training and selection rounds of their TVS Women's One Make Race series for 2018. Two selection rounds will be held - one at Meco Kartopia in Bangalore on the 17th of March, and the second at iMax Wadala in Mumbai on the 25th of March. The selection rounds will begin at 8am.
While the entry is free to the training and selection rounds, interested women candidates need to possess a valid motorcycle rider's license. Candidates also need to wear full face helmets that feature a double D securing system, and meet DOT and ECE certification. Riding suits are available at the venue, however are in limited supply, so will be given out on a first come first serve basis.
The trainers and selectors at the event include Harry Sylvester, K. Jagan Kumar, KY. Ahmed, S. Kannan and Aishwarya Pissay.
The 10 fastest women will be selected to compete in the 2018 edition of the championship.
To register click here: http://www.tvsracing.com/tvs-womens-one-make-racing.aspx
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?