TVS Racing announces schedule for TVS Women's One Make Race selection
TVS Racing has announced the dates for the training and selection rounds of their TVS Women's One Make Race series for 2018. Two selection rounds will be held - one at Meco Kartopia in Bangalore on the 17th of March, and the second at iMax Wadala in Mumbai on the 25th of March. The selection rounds will begin at 8am.
While the entry is free to the training and selection rounds, interested women candidates need to possess a valid motorcycle rider's license. Candidates also need to wear full face helmets that feature a double D securing system, and meet DOT and ECE certification. Riding suits are available at the venue, however are in limited supply, so will be given out on a first come first serve basis.
The trainers and selectors at the event include Harry Sylvester, K. Jagan Kumar, KY. Ahmed, S. Kannan and Aishwarya Pissay.
The 10 fastest women will be selected to compete in the 2018 edition of the championship.
To register click here: http://www.tvsracing.com/tvs-womens-one-make-racing.aspx
- NewsMotoGP: How the 2019 grid has shaped up so far
- NewsVideo worth watching Tesla Model X rollover test
- NewsTVS Racing to debut the race version of the Ntorq scooter, the Ntorq SXR at INRC Nashik
- NewsLand Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively