TVS Radeon crosses 1 lakh sales mark within 7 months of its launch
TVS introduced the Radeon in the Indian market seven months ago and since then TVS has sold over lakh units of the commuter motorcycle.
Commenting on the milestone, Aniruddha Haldar, vice president (Marketing) commuter motorcycles, scooters and corporate brand, TVS Motor Company, said, "TVS Radeon has been developed based on extensive customer understanding, which is deeply embedded in the motorcycle's usage-led design. Over the past months, TVS Radeon has witnessed tremendous response from customers as well as received critical acclaim and multiple awards. TVS Radeon has stood for the 'buland' values and ambitions of an Indian man and its start has been nothing short of that. The motorcycle, with its stylish appearance and superior handling, has significantly upped the choice available for the everyday commuters."
The TVS Radeon is powered by a 110cc air-cooled engine that produces 8.4PS at 7000RPM and 8.7Nm of torque at 5000RPM. The motorcycle priced at Rs. 52,372 ex-showroom Mumbai and rivals against the Bajaj Platina 110, Honda Livo and the Hero Passion Pro 110.
Recently, TVS updated their Apache series of motorcycles with supermoto ABS and the TVS Victor was launched with a combined braking system.
Starts Rs 58,992
Starts Rs 59,802
Starts Rs 64,990
Starts Rs 69,422
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
Starts Rs 54,042
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block