TVS Radeon crosses 1 lakh sales mark within 7 months of its launch
TVS introduced the Radeon in the Indian market seven months ago and since then TVS has sold over lakh units of the commuter motorcycle.
Commenting on the milestone, Aniruddha Haldar, vice president (Marketing) commuter motorcycles, scooters and corporate brand, TVS Motor Company, said, "TVS Radeon has been developed based on extensive customer understanding, which is deeply embedded in the motorcycle's usage-led design. Over the past months, TVS Radeon has witnessed tremendous response from customers as well as received critical acclaim and multiple awards. TVS Radeon has stood for the 'buland' values and ambitions of an Indian man and its start has been nothing short of that. The motorcycle, with its stylish appearance and superior handling, has significantly upped the choice available for the everyday commuters."
The TVS Radeon is powered by a 110cc air-cooled engine that produces 8.4PS at 7000RPM and 8.7Nm of torque at 5000RPM. The motorcycle priced at Rs. 52,372 ex-showroom Mumbai and rivals against the Bajaj Platina 110, Honda Livo and the Hero Passion Pro 110.
Recently, TVS updated their Apache series of motorcycles with supermoto ABS and the TVS Victor was launched with a combined braking system.
Starts Rs 49,730
Starts Rs 53,376
Starts Rs 54,300
Starts Rs 56,980
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 83,145
Starts Rs 54,042
- FeaturesLego Volkswagen Beetle - the weekend build
- NewsSwiss Army Sprinter is an off-road capable MPV, making use of solar power
- NewsF1 2019: Lewis Hamilton takes record sixth British Grand Prix victory
- News2019 Silk Way Rally: Hero MotoSports Team Rally's Paulo Goncalves finishes second in Stage 9
- News2020 Yamaha YZF-R1M details and specifications revealed, priced at $26,099