TVS Scooty Zest is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Scooter Of The Year
Scooters were always perceived as convenient means of transportation and not exactly fun rides. The Scooty Zest has taken that notion and buried it for good. Billed as a perfect ride for the ladies, this wee scooter had the entire jury on its side.
The Zest gets the familiar 110c engine from the Wego and Jupiter, but in a more lithe frame. TVS claims that this scooter is one of the fastest in the country up to 60kmph - we don't dispute that. It is also one of the most affordable scooters in the mix which had the.
Girly market positioning aside, the Zest has our vote and we're not afraid to go screaming that out loud like little girls.
More from OVERDRIVE on the TVS Scooty Zest:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2,44,735
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 53,491
Starts Rs 49,653
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India