TVS Scooty Zest is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Scooter Of The Year
Scooters were always perceived as convenient means of transportation and not exactly fun rides. The Scooty Zest has taken that notion and buried it for good. Billed as a perfect ride for the ladies, this wee scooter had the entire jury on its side.
The Zest gets the familiar 110c engine from the Wego and Jupiter, but in a more lithe frame. TVS claims that this scooter is one of the fastest in the country up to 60kmph - we don't dispute that. It is also one of the most affordable scooters in the mix which had the.
Girly market positioning aside, the Zest has our vote and we're not afraid to go screaming that out loud like little girls.
More from OVERDRIVE on the TVS Scooty Zest:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2,35,735
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 49,966
Starts Rs 47,711
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts