TVS Scooty Zest is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Scooter Of The Year
Scooters were always perceived as convenient means of transportation and not exactly fun rides. The Scooty Zest has taken that notion and buried it for good. Billed as a perfect ride for the ladies, this wee scooter had the entire jury on its side.
The Zest gets the familiar 110c engine from the Wego and Jupiter, but in a more lithe frame. TVS claims that this scooter is one of the fastest in the country up to 60kmph - we don't dispute that. It is also one of the most affordable scooters in the mix which had the.
Girly market positioning aside, the Zest has our vote and we're not afraid to go screaming that out loud like little girls.
More from OVERDRIVE on the TVS Scooty Zest:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 54,349
Starts Rs 59,925
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed