TVS Jupiter scooter sales cross 2 million mark within 4 years
TVS Motor Company has announced that its popular scooter, TVS Jupiter has registered sales of 2 million units within four years of its launch. The 110cc TVS Jupiter which was launched in 2013 has won multiple accolades over the past four years, the company stated. In early 2016, TVS Jupiter was the fastest scooter to reach the sales of 1 million sales in just 30 months. The TVS Jupiter comes powered by a 110.9cc all-aluminium construction engine that produces 7.99PS at 7,500rpm and 8Nm at 5,500rpm. The Jupiter also comes with TVS patented Econometer, which informs riders if they are in 'Eco' or 'Power' mode. TVS had also recently launched the TVS Jupiter Classic Edition to latch on the ongoing trend of retro-styled two-wheelers. The TVS Jupiter competes with the Hero Maestro Edge and the Honda Activa.
TVS had recently launched a Classic Edition of the Jupiter.
Commenting on 2 million sales of the TVS Jupiter, vice-president (marketing), commuter motorcycles, scooters and corporate brand for TVS Motor Company, Aniruddha Haldar, said, "TVS Jupiter has the distinction of being the first scooter to reach this milestone in a short span of four years. This milestone is special as we now have 20 lakh happy customers in the TVS Jupiter family".
Starts Rs 49,966
Starts Rs 50,730
Starts Rs 51,324
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show