TVS Jupiter scooter sales cross 2 million mark within 4 years
TVS Motor Company has announced that its popular scooter, TVS Jupiter has registered sales of 2 million units within four years of its launch. The 110cc TVS Jupiter which was launched in 2013 has won multiple accolades over the past four years, the company stated. In early 2016, TVS Jupiter was the fastest scooter to reach the sales of 1 million sales in just 30 months. The TVS Jupiter comes powered by a 110.9cc all-aluminium construction engine that produces 7.99PS at 7,500rpm and 8Nm at 5,500rpm. The Jupiter also comes with TVS patented Econometer, which informs riders if they are in 'Eco' or 'Power' mode. TVS had also recently launched the TVS Jupiter Classic Edition to latch on the ongoing trend of retro-styled two-wheelers. The TVS Jupiter competes with the Hero Maestro Edge and the Honda Activa.
TVS had recently launched a Classic Edition of the Jupiter.
Commenting on 2 million sales of the TVS Jupiter, vice-president (marketing), commuter motorcycles, scooters and corporate brand for TVS Motor Company, Aniruddha Haldar, said, "TVS Jupiter has the distinction of being the first scooter to reach this milestone in a short span of four years. This milestone is special as we now have 20 lakh happy customers in the TVS Jupiter family".
Starts Rs 49,966
Starts Rs 50,900
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like