TVS Smartphone service app launched in India
TVS Motor has launched a new smartphone service app for its present and prospective customers. This free app is currently available only on the Android platform with plans to introduce it to other mediums as well.
The TVS smartphone service allows the user to keep a track of his/her vehicle's fuel efficiency, book an appointment for service of their motorcycle and know more about the warranty as well as terms and conditions for the same. It also helps gives the customer a service history of their motorcycle as well as schedules. Moreover, customers can also check about the specifications of their vehicles through this app. Locating a dealer situated close to you is also possible through this app.
TVS says that they are taking customer feedback about this app and new features will be added from time to time.
- NewsCristiano Ronaldo gifts himself a Bugatti La Voiture Noire, the world's most expensive car
- NewsAudi RS Q8 teased ahead of India debut
- NewsGMC drops teaser for Hummer EV with over 1,000PS and removable roof panels
- NewsKia Motors India crosses one lakh sales in 11 months
- NewsBajaj Auto has sold 2.38 lakh units of 2Ws in July 2020, down by 26 per cent