TVS Smartphone service app launched in India
TVS Motor has launched a new smartphone service app for its present and prospective customers. This free app is currently available only on the Android platform with plans to introduce it to other mediums as well.
The TVS smartphone service allows the user to keep a track of his/her vehicle's fuel efficiency, book an appointment for service of their motorcycle and know more about the warranty as well as terms and conditions for the same. It also helps gives the customer a service history of their motorcycle as well as schedules. Moreover, customers can also check about the specifications of their vehicles through this app. Locating a dealer situated close to you is also possible through this app.
TVS says that they are taking customer feedback about this app and new features will be added from time to time.
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- FeaturesMeeting the Tribe(r): Renault Triber South Africa launch
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz 1.2-litre turbo-petrol spotted testing in India
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055