TVS Smartphone service app launched in India
TVS Motor has launched a new smartphone service app for its present and prospective customers. This free app is currently available only on the Android platform with plans to introduce it to other mediums as well.
The TVS smartphone service allows the user to keep a track of his/her vehicle's fuel efficiency, book an appointment for service of their motorcycle and know more about the warranty as well as terms and conditions for the same. It also helps gives the customer a service history of their motorcycle as well as schedules. Moreover, customers can also check about the specifications of their vehicles through this app. Locating a dealer situated close to you is also possible through this app.
TVS says that they are taking customer feedback about this app and new features will be added from time to time.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani