TVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
TVS has launches the TVS Sport Silver Alloy edition priced at Rs 38,961 (ex-showroom MP). This edition commemorates the 20 lakh sales milestone of the motorcycle. The only change is that the standard bike's black alloys are replaced with silver units.
The TVS Sport is powered by a 99.7cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine good for 7.5PS and 7.8Nm. This is mated to a four-speed transmission. TVS claims a fuel consumption figure of 95 kmpl for the Sport.
Suspension duties are handled by conventional telescopic forks up front along with twin spring shock absorbers at the rear. Brakes on the TVS Sport Silver alloy edition are a 130mm drum brake at the front along with a 110mm drum brake at the rear.The bike gets eco and power modes in the instrument cluster for the rider to manage fuel consumption better The silver alloy version comes in two colour options, Black Silver and Volcano Red. The standard TVS Sport is additionally available with six other colour options namely Indigo Streak, Team Blue, Mercury Grey, Blaze Red, Dazzling White and Electric Green.
TVS has been on an aggressive footing lately, launching the new Apache RTR 160, the Apache RR 310 and the Ntorq scooter all in the last few months. Events such as this one will help it connect better with the new customers it is bringing into its fold. This launch, though, has happened in a different spectrum of the motorcycle
Starts Rs 47,174
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire