TVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
TVS has launches the TVS Sport Silver Alloy edition priced at Rs 38,961 (ex-showroom MP). This edition commemorates the 20 lakh sales milestone of the motorcycle. The only change is that the standard bike's black alloys are replaced with silver units.
The TVS Sport is powered by a 99.7cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine good for 7.5PS and 7.8Nm. This is mated to a four-speed transmission. TVS claims a fuel consumption figure of 95 kmpl for the Sport.
Suspension duties are handled by conventional telescopic forks up front along with twin spring shock absorbers at the rear. Brakes on the TVS Sport Silver alloy edition are a 130mm drum brake at the front along with a 110mm drum brake at the rear.The bike gets eco and power modes in the instrument cluster for the rider to manage fuel consumption better The silver alloy version comes in two colour options, Black Silver and Volcano Red. The standard TVS Sport is additionally available with six other colour options namely Indigo Streak, Team Blue, Mercury Grey, Blaze Red, Dazzling White and Electric Green.
TVS has been on an aggressive footing lately, launching the new Apache RTR 160, the Apache RR 310 and the Ntorq scooter all in the last few months. Events such as this one will help it connect better with the new customers it is bringing into its fold. This launch, though, has happened in a different spectrum of the motorcycle
Starts Rs 47,174
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car