TVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
TVS has launches the TVS Sport Silver Alloy edition priced at Rs 38,961 (ex-showroom MP). This edition commemorates the 20 lakh sales milestone of the motorcycle. The only change is that the standard bike's black alloys are replaced with silver units.
The TVS Sport is powered by a 99.7cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine good for 7.5PS and 7.8Nm. This is mated to a four-speed transmission. TVS claims a fuel consumption figure of 95 kmpl for the Sport.
Suspension duties are handled by conventional telescopic forks up front along with twin spring shock absorbers at the rear. Brakes on the TVS Sport Silver alloy edition are a 130mm drum brake at the front along with a 110mm drum brake at the rear.The bike gets eco and power modes in the instrument cluster for the rider to manage fuel consumption better The silver alloy version comes in two colour options, Black Silver and Volcano Red. The standard TVS Sport is additionally available with six other colour options namely Indigo Streak, Team Blue, Mercury Grey, Blaze Red, Dazzling White and Electric Green.
TVS has been on an aggressive footing lately, launching the new Apache RTR 160, the Apache RR 310 and the Ntorq scooter all in the last few months. Events such as this one will help it connect better with the new customers it is bringing into its fold. This launch, though, has happened in a different spectrum of the motorcycle
Starts Rs 47,174
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000