TVS Star City+ Chocolate Gold Edition launched in India at Rs 49,234
TVS Motor Company has launched a new Chocolate Gold Edition of the Star City + at Rs 49,234 (ex-Delhi). The new colour scheme is an amalgamation of gold, brown and tan. It looks quite distinctive when compared to other motorcycles in the 110cc commuter segment.
Speaking at the launch, Arun Siddharth, head, marketing - motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, said, "We're proud to launch the premium, new variant of TVS Star City++ in a captivating combination of gold and matte chocolate brown. The new Chocolate Gold Edition leverages the popularity of the matte brown colour while taking the ante of style further up with gold, to provide a stylish yet bold look to the motorcycle. We believe colours are a testament to the rider's personality and play a significant role in the purchase decision. With this new edition, we aim to reach out to the stylish yet pragmatic riders who are looking for a dash of style in their ride experience."
The Star City + is powered by a 109.7cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine that develops 8.3PS at 7,000rpm and 8.7Nm at 5,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 4-speed transmission. Features include alloy wheels, digital fuel gauge and analogue speedometer.
We've tested the Star City + as well as had it in our fleet of long-term motorcycles for quite a while. We were impressed with its refined motor and decent handling. Not to mention the fuel economy too.
Starts Rs 46,088
Starts Rs 50,000
Starts Rs 42,391
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055