TVS Star City+ Chocolate Gold Edition launched in India at Rs 49,234
TVS Motor Company has launched a new Chocolate Gold Edition of the Star City + at Rs 49,234 (ex-Delhi). The new colour scheme is an amalgamation of gold, brown and tan. It looks quite distinctive when compared to other motorcycles in the 110cc commuter segment.
Speaking at the launch, Arun Siddharth, head, marketing - motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, said, "We're proud to launch the premium, new variant of TVS Star City++ in a captivating combination of gold and matte chocolate brown. The new Chocolate Gold Edition leverages the popularity of the matte brown colour while taking the ante of style further up with gold, to provide a stylish yet bold look to the motorcycle. We believe colours are a testament to the rider's personality and play a significant role in the purchase decision. With this new edition, we aim to reach out to the stylish yet pragmatic riders who are looking for a dash of style in their ride experience."
The Star City + is powered by a 109.7cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine that develops 8.3PS at 7,000rpm and 8.7Nm at 5,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 4-speed transmission. Features include alloy wheels, digital fuel gauge and analogue speedometer.
We've tested the Star City + as well as had it in our fleet of long-term motorcycles for quite a while. We were impressed with its refined motor and decent handling. Not to mention the fuel economy too.
Starts Rs 62,034
Starts Rs 42,391
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350