TVS Star City+ Gold Edition launched in India at Rs 48,934
To celebrate the first anniversary of the Star City+ motorcycle, TVS have launched a special limited edition. The TVS Star City++ Gold Edition is priced at Rs 48,934 and is nearly Rs 5,000 more expensive than the regular motorcycle with an electric start.
Changes in the Star City+ Gold Edition include, as the name suggests, gold graphics and white colour combination, tubeless tyres, underseat USB charging provision, dual textured seat with red stitching, beige coloured side cover, red coloured shockers, gold alloy wheels and gold 3D TVS logo on the fairing.
K N Radhakrishnan, president and CEO, TVS Motor Company, said "We have launched the Special Gold Edition TVS StaR City+ to commemorate the completion of one year of the extremely successful TVS StaR City+. This variant builds on the superiority of TVS StaR City+, with gold theme styling along with new features like tubeless tyres and a USB charger. It endorses our commitment to introduce exciting products for our customers through continuous product innovations. We are confident that this Special Gold Edition TVS StaR City+ will also be a huge success with our customers."
There are no changes in the engine. The trustworthy 109.7cc EcoThrust engine still produces 8.3PS/8.7Nm with a claimed efficiency of 85kmpl. While at it, TVS could have done well to add a front disc brake to the motorcycle.
Starts Rs 45,991
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review