TVS Star City+ with dual-tone paint launched in India at Rs 50,534
TVS Motor Company has launched a new special dual-tone paint edition of the TVS Star City++ at a price of Rs 50,534 (ex-showroom, Delhi) just in time for bookings to begin for the upcoming festive season. The dual-tone TVS Star City+ variant is available at all in the showrooms in India. The TVS Star City+ has black-red, black-blue, and red-black as colour options. The motorcycle also gets a 3D TVS label, and black grab rail. Mechanically, it is identical to the TVS Star City+. It will continue to sell alongside the regular Star City+ as well as the Victor.
TVS Star City+ with red-black paint doesn't have any mechanical changes and identical to the regular motorcycle
The TVS Star City+ has a 109.7cc single-cylinder petrol EcoThrust engine which produces 8.4PS and 8.7Nm and is mated to a four-speed gearbox. In our long-term reviews, we have found this motorcycle to be a pliant, comfortable commuter. The pricing of the dual-tone edition is Rs 5,144 over the basic TVS Star City+ with kickstart, and only Rs 1,000 higher than the TVS Star City+ with electric start. The company claims the motorcycle can manage a fuel efficiency figure of 86kmpl, with real world possibility of 65kmpl, the highest in its segment.
Starts Rs 45,991
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300