TVS Star City+ with dual-tone paint launched in India at Rs 50,534
TVS Motor Company has launched a new special dual-tone paint edition of the TVS Star City++ at a price of Rs 50,534 (ex-showroom, Delhi) just in time for bookings to begin for the upcoming festive season. The dual-tone TVS Star City+ variant is available at all in the showrooms in India. The TVS Star City+ has black-red, black-blue, and red-black as colour options. The motorcycle also gets a 3D TVS label, and black grab rail. Mechanically, it is identical to the TVS Star City+. It will continue to sell alongside the regular Star City+ as well as the Victor.
TVS Star City+ with red-black paint doesn't have any mechanical changes and identical to the regular motorcycle
The TVS Star City+ has a 109.7cc single-cylinder petrol EcoThrust engine which produces 8.4PS and 8.7Nm and is mated to a four-speed gearbox. In our long-term reviews, we have found this motorcycle to be a pliant, comfortable commuter. The pricing of the dual-tone edition is Rs 5,144 over the basic TVS Star City+ with kickstart, and only Rs 1,000 higher than the TVS Star City+ with electric start. The company claims the motorcycle can manage a fuel efficiency figure of 86kmpl, with real world possibility of 65kmpl, the highest in its segment.
Starts Rs 45,991
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar