TVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
TVS Motor Company has launched a new paint option of the TVS StaR City+ for Rs 52,907 (ex-showroom). The new grey-black paint option is in addition to the already available other two-tone options including black-red, black-blue, and red-black. The new grey-black paint option features graphic along the sides and on the small visor in red and white. It also features a 3D chrome TVS badge, crown visor, and a black grab rail. There is no mechanical difference from the standard 110cc TVS Star City++. The launch comes just before the start of the festive season in the country. The motorcycle also features the synchronised braking technology (SBT).
Here is the full press release from TVS:
TVS Motor Company, a reputed manufacturer of two and three-wheelers in the world, today introduced a new variant for its stylish commuter motorcycle brand, TVS StaR City+ for the festive season. Sporting an elegant and stylish Grey-Black dual tone, the 'Ecothrust' 110cc powered motorcycle comes with Synchronised Braking Technology (SBT) and dual tone mirrors.
Synchronised Braking Technology (SBT) is a joint braking system that activates the front and rear brake simultaneously, thus providing superior braking control and minimising skidding to ensure safety of the rider. TVS Motor Company is the only manufacturer to offer this advanced technology in the 110cc motorcycle segment.
The new dual tone colour variant of TVS StaR City+ comes with four-speed gearbox, "Ecothrust" engine which offers an unmatched four stroke performance, with an output of 8.4 PS of power at 7,000 rpm and a torque of 8.7 Nm at 5,000 rpm.
TVS StaR City+ has the distinction of being the top ranked motorcycle in J.D. Power customer survey consistently for the last three years. It has garnered No.1 position in APEAL score as per J.D. Power Study for three years in a row, and is rated as the No. 1 Economy motorcycle in 2018.
Taking forward its legacy as the stylish performer, the new variant is infused with exciting design cues, such as the well-known TVS chrome 3D label, a crown visor, along with a stylish black grab rail.
Apart from the introduction of the new Grey-Black colour, the TVS StaR City+ dual tone editions are also available in Black-Red, Black-Blue and Red-Black colour options. The dual tone edition is priced at Rs.52,907 (Ex-Showroom Delhi) and is available at all TVS Motor Company showrooms across India.
Starts Rs 45,991
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like