TVS to launch new 110cc / 125cc commuter motorcycle today
The TVS Motor Company is all set to launch a new motorcycle in India and speculation is that it could be a new 110cc or 125cc offering. TVS has been tight-lipped about the new launch and surprisingly, there aren't any spy images of the motorcycle, as well. We do, however, know that the new motorcycle will have an R moniker, going by the build-up to reveal.
TVS has been on a roll, lately. After launching the Apache RR 310 the company launched the NTorq125 and the RTR 160 in the market. This new motorcycle will be the fourth launch in succession and we are waiting to see what the Hosur based manufacturer has in store this time around.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900