TVS to launch new 110cc / 125cc commuter motorcycle today
The TVS Motor Company is all set to launch a new motorcycle in India and speculation is that it could be a new 110cc or 125cc offering. TVS has been tight-lipped about the new launch and surprisingly, there aren't any spy images of the motorcycle, as well. We do, however, know that the new motorcycle will have an R moniker, going by the build-up to reveal.
TVS has been on a roll, lately. After launching the Apache RR 310 the company launched the NTorq125 and the RTR 160 in the market. This new motorcycle will be the fourth launch in succession and we are waiting to see what the Hosur based manufacturer has in store this time around.
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019