TVS Tyres showcases new flotation radial tyres at REIFEN '16
TVS Tyres has showcased its new product range, flotation radial off-road tyres, along with a select range of two-wheeler tyres at REIFEN 2016, Germany. REIFEN is one of the largest and most sought-after expos in the field of tyres. Exhibitors from over 44 countries gather to demonstrate their latest advancements in technology, trends and innovation. This year, the 29th international tyre fair is being held between 24th May-27th May in Messe Essen, Germany.
At the expo, TVS Srichakra has also showcased its latest offerings, Tigerpaw and Tigertouch, which are being marketed under the TVS Eurogrip brand. They are specially designed flotation radial tyres to be used for spreaders, slurry tankers and trailers with 40 per cent on-road application. They feature unique treads, low-resistance on road and a good self-cleaning property. Tigerpaw comes with a strong radial casing with steel-belted construction which allows it to carry extra heavy loads at higher speeds with ease.
Proud of their innovations and development in the field, P. Vijayaraghavan, director, TVS Srichakra, said, "Both Tigerpaw and Tigertouch have been designed keeping in mind the latest technological advancements and innovation in tyre manufacturing."
It is also the first time that TVS Tyres has showcased its two-wheeler tyre range at REIFEN, alongside the TVS Eurogrip brand. Marking their maiden attempt, the director added, "We are extremely happy that our two-wheeler range makes its maiden entry at REIFEN this year. This range of tyres offers durability to deliver high performance on the roads and is craft-fully designed to fulfill growing customer needs."
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X