TVS Tyres showcases new flotation radial tyres at REIFEN '16
TVS Tyres has showcased its new product range, flotation radial off-road tyres, along with a select range of two-wheeler tyres at REIFEN 2016, Germany. REIFEN is one of the largest and most sought-after expos in the field of tyres. Exhibitors from over 44 countries gather to demonstrate their latest advancements in technology, trends and innovation. This year, the 29th international tyre fair is being held between 24th May-27th May in Messe Essen, Germany.
At the expo, TVS Srichakra has also showcased its latest offerings, Tigerpaw and Tigertouch, which are being marketed under the TVS Eurogrip brand. They are specially designed flotation radial tyres to be used for spreaders, slurry tankers and trailers with 40 per cent on-road application. They feature unique treads, low-resistance on road and a good self-cleaning property. Tigerpaw comes with a strong radial casing with steel-belted construction which allows it to carry extra heavy loads at higher speeds with ease.
Proud of their innovations and development in the field, P. Vijayaraghavan, director, TVS Srichakra, said, "Both Tigerpaw and Tigertouch have been designed keeping in mind the latest technological advancements and innovation in tyre manufacturing."
It is also the first time that TVS Tyres has showcased its two-wheeler tyre range at REIFEN, alongside the TVS Eurogrip brand. Marking their maiden attempt, the director added, "We are extremely happy that our two-wheeler range makes its maiden entry at REIFEN this year. This range of tyres offers durability to deliver high performance on the roads and is craft-fully designed to fulfill growing customer needs."
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively