TVS Victor crosses one lakh units sold milestone in India
For motorcycle manufacturers, the 110cc commuter motorcycle segment is probably the most difficult one to crack. Prospective buyers want a bit of everything from affordable pricing to styling along with an ideal balance between performance and economy and value-for-money. In this tough segment, TVS Motor Company seems to have met the expectations of the buyers. Within nine months of its launch, the company has sold one lakh units of the TVS Victor.
TVS also attributes its eight per cent increase in market share to the Victor. The company expects the Victor to be their growth driver for the next two years and help them attain 10 to 12 per cent market share. The TVS Victor is available in a drum and disc brake variant. The drum brake variant costs Rs 49,490 while the disc brake variant costs Rs 51,490 (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi).
The TVS Victor is powered by a 110cc three-valve engine which makes 9.6PS of power and 9.4Nm of torque. The company says that the Victor can accelerate to 60kmph in 7.2 seconds. The engine is mated to a 4-speed transmission. The TVS Victor has an ARAI rated fuel efficiency of 76kmpl.
The Victor gets a tubular steel frame which utilizes the engine as a stressed member. It gets a telescopic front suspension and dual series hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear. The rear shock absorbers offer five levels of preload adjustment.
Starts Rs 54,042
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut