TVS Victor Premium edition gets new colours and features at Rs 55,890 in India
TVS Motor Company launched the Victor Premium Edition at Rs 55,065 (ex-showroom, Delhi) in September 2017. The TVS Victor Premium Edition came with gold detailing on the engine casing, chrome details on the side panels, updated body graphics, and LED DRLs. And now the company has added two new colour options on the motorcycle, matte blue (with white) and silver (with red). Additionally it also gets chrome detailing on the visor and a dual tone beige seat. The TVS Victor Premium Edition is only an aesthetic update, and the mechanicals remain the same as the TVS Victor we have previously tested
In addition to the new colours, the TVS Victor Premium Edition is available with a disc brake and a variant in black colour with yellow graphics and red with gold graphics. It retains the same three-valve 110cc Ecothrust engine that puts out 9.6PS of power. The engine is pretty smooth and has a bigger CV carburetor than its predecessor, high capacity air filter and a tuned exhaust system. The frame and the front disc brake adds a lot of confidence to your ride.
The TVS Victor has an 8-litre fuel tank with a 2-litre reserve. The company claims a fuel efficiency of 72 kmpl, while our long-term tests have shown it to offer 60 kmpl. The stylish commuter's comfortable seat has taken Rishabh's fancy and he thinks that combined with reliability is the reason the TVS Victor is a real winner. It competes with the Honda Livo, TVS Star City+++ and Hero Passion Pro.
Starts Rs 54,042
Starts Rs 69,422
Starts Rs 62,034
- News2020 Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron concept previews new electric coupe-SUV
- NewsMahendra Singh Dhoni's automobile collection: From a Mahindra tractor, ex-army offroader to a superfast SUV and more
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block