TVS Victor Premium Edition launched in India at Rs 55,065
TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS Victor Premium Edition in India, just ahead of the upcoming festive season. For Rs 55,065 (ex-showroom, Delhi), you get gold detailing on the engine casing, chrome details on the side panels, updated body graphics, and most importantly LED DRLs on the TVS Victor Premium Edition. In addition, this version of the TVS Victor also gets a chrome crash guard. The overall look is now more premium on the Premium Edition. The gold-yellow graphics work well to accentuate the lines of the TVS Victor and the LED DRLs add a level of sophistication, which helps it stand out in the crowd. The TVS Victor Premium Edition is only an aesthetic update, and the mechanicals remain the same as the TVS Victor we have previously tested.
TVS claims the Victor Premium Edition is the first premium commuter to get LED DRLs
TVS Motor Company claims that this is the first premium commuter motorcycle to get LED DRLs. The TVS Victor Premium Edition is available at a price of Rs 55,065, which is just Rs 900 more than the base disc brake variant of the Victor. It retains the same three-valve 110cc Ecothrust engine that puts out 9.6PS of power. The engine is pretty smooth and has a bigger CV carburettor than its predecessor, high capacity air filter and a tuned exhaust system. The frame and the front disc brake adds a lot of confidence to your ride.
The gold-yellow graphics on the TVS Victor Premium edition accentuate its lines
The TVS Victor has an 8-litre fuel tank with a 2-litre reserve. The company claims a fuel efficiency of 72 kmpl, while our long-term tests have shown it to offer 60 kmpl. The stylish commuter's comfortable seat has taken Rishabh's fancy and he thinks that combined with reliability is the reason the TVS Victor is a real winner. It competes with the Honda Livo, TVS Star City++ and Hero Passion Pro.
Starts Rs 53,295
Starts Rs 56,980
Starts Rs 45,991
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture