TVS Victor Premium Edition launched in India at Rs 55,065
TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS Victor Premium Edition in India, just ahead of the upcoming festive season. For Rs 55,065 (ex-showroom, Delhi), you get gold detailing on the engine casing, chrome details on the side panels, updated body graphics, and most importantly LED DRLs on the TVS Victor Premium Edition. In addition, this version of the TVS Victor also gets a chrome crash guard. The overall look is now more premium on the Premium Edition. The gold-yellow graphics work well to accentuate the lines of the TVS Victor and the LED DRLs add a level of sophistication, which helps it stand out in the crowd. The TVS Victor Premium Edition is only an aesthetic update, and the mechanicals remain the same as the TVS Victor we have previously tested.
TVS claims the Victor Premium Edition is the first premium commuter to get LED DRLs
TVS Motor Company claims that this is the first premium commuter motorcycle to get LED DRLs. The TVS Victor Premium Edition is available at a price of Rs 55,065, which is just Rs 900 more than the base disc brake variant of the Victor. It retains the same three-valve 110cc Ecothrust engine that puts out 9.6PS of power. The engine is pretty smooth and has a bigger CV carburettor than its predecessor, high capacity air filter and a tuned exhaust system. The frame and the front disc brake adds a lot of confidence to your ride.
The gold-yellow graphics on the TVS Victor Premium edition accentuate its lines
The TVS Victor has an 8-litre fuel tank with a 2-litre reserve. The company claims a fuel efficiency of 72 kmpl, while our long-term tests have shown it to offer 60 kmpl. The stylish commuter's comfortable seat has taken Rishabh's fancy and he thinks that combined with reliability is the reason the TVS Victor is a real winner. It competes with the Honda Livo, TVS Star City++ and Hero Passion Pro.
Starts Rs 53,295
Starts Rs 53,189
Starts Rs 56,230
Starts Rs 45,991
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India