TVS XL 100 moped launched in India at Rs 29,539
Following the launch of the new Apache RTR 200 and the new Victor, TVS Motor Company has also launched a four-stroke variant of the XL 100 moped. The TVS XL 100 will be sold in Tamil Nadu only for now, where the company says there is a strong demand.
The TVS XL 100 is powered by a four-stroke 99.7cc single-cylinder engine which is capable of producing 4.3PS/6.3Nm. The company claims that the moped can return a mileage of 67kmpl also achieve a top speed of 60kmph. The two-wheeler has a fuel tank capacity of 4-litres. It weighs 75kgs but has an impressive payload capacity of 130kgs.
The XL 100 will come under the same category as the XL Super and XL Heavy Duty. It is priced at Rs 29,539 (ex-showroom Tamil Nadu). The TVS XL 100 will be available in five colour options of red, green, blue, grey and black. Aesthetically there is no difference between the XL 100 and the XL Super.
J S Srinivasan, vice president, sales and service, TVS Motor Company said, "The all new four stroke moped TVS XL 100 has been designed to meet the evolving needs of today s customer and is one of the most affordable, reliable, easy to ride, powerful multi utility two wheelers in the market."
- News2018 Aston Martin Vantage to be launched in India today
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories