TVS XL 100 moped launched in India at Rs 29,539
Following the launch of the new Apache RTR 200 and the new Victor, TVS Motor Company has also launched a four-stroke variant of the XL 100 moped. The TVS XL 100 will be sold in Tamil Nadu only for now, where the company says there is a strong demand.
The TVS XL 100 is powered by a four-stroke 99.7cc single-cylinder engine which is capable of producing 4.3PS/6.3Nm. The company claims that the moped can return a mileage of 67kmpl also achieve a top speed of 60kmph. The two-wheeler has a fuel tank capacity of 4-litres. It weighs 75kgs but has an impressive payload capacity of 130kgs.
The XL 100 will come under the same category as the XL Super and XL Heavy Duty. It is priced at Rs 29,539 (ex-showroom Tamil Nadu). The TVS XL 100 will be available in five colour options of red, green, blue, grey and black. Aesthetically there is no difference between the XL 100 and the XL Super.
J S Srinivasan, vice president, sales and service, TVS Motor Company said, "The all new four stroke moped TVS XL 100 has been designed to meet the evolving needs of today s customer and is one of the most affordable, reliable, easy to ride, powerful multi utility two wheelers in the market."
Starts Rs 43,044
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350