TVS Zest 110 Himalayan Highs registrations are now open
TVS Motors has announced the opening of registrations for the TVS Zest 110 Himalayan Highs season 3. The ride will begin early September, 2017 and both female as well as male riders can apply by logging on to www.tvsscooty.com. Registrations close on July 31, 2017. In addition, there are virtual reality zones in select cities to help with registrations.
Post registrations, TVS will conduct multi-stage screening rounds which will include medical health, psychographic, personality and motivational tests. The riders who get selected will then undergo multi-terrain rider training under the mentorship of riders from TVS Racing.
The TVS Zest 110 Himalayan Highs has been a resounding success over the last couple of years. In the first season, stunter Anam Hashim rode solo to Khardung La aboard her TVS Zest 110. Her achievement encouraged others to register for the second season of TVS Zest 110 Himalayan Highs. OVERDRIVE was a proud partner in the second season and played a pivotal role in leading the group of enthusiastic women across Khardung La. The feat was also recorded in the Limca Book of Records.
Season 3 will have its set of challenges, but on the other side lies the euphoria of conquering the Himalayas on the small but mighty TVS Zest 110.
Video: Eleven TVS Scooty Zest 110s conquer Khardung La
Starts Rs 47,711
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775