TWO Track riding school to be held on April 11-12, 2015
The TWO track riding school has been running for four years now and the latest edition will be held at the Kari Motor Speedway near Coimbatore on April 11-12, 2015. As is usual, only one level, classroom time is given over to other riders who just want track time. Last year, of the 46 motorcycles that turned up, about half came for open track time while the rest were all first timers at school attending our introductory course, Level 1.
TWO Track School is open to all passionate riders who are looking to inculcate a set of skills that can only be learnt when riding on a track. No, the school is not about racing, but about learing to ride your motorcycle in a manner that will help you discover your riding abilities as well as the capabilities of your motorcycle. All you need to participate is a motorcycle and riding gear, but more importantly the hunger to learn to ride better. Last year saw a diverse set of motorcycles take to the track, ranging from our locally manufactured motorcycles to CBUs.
After registration, a classroom session will help you understand how a motorcycle behaves and what is the right manner to gain more speed in the safest possible way. After this, participants will ride their respective motorcycles on the track under the watchful eye of an instructor.
The open track time at the Kari Motor Speedway will set you back by Rs 8,500, while Level One at the school will cost Rs 13,500.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000