Ultra-limited edition MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR ML revealed
MV Agusta has revealed an ultra-limited edition of the Brutale 1000 RR super naked. The bike gets a Blue and White ML paint scheme which is inspired by the limited edition bikes from the Italian bike maker's history. The bike maker has not revealed what the 'ML' in the name stands for. The company has not mentioned the Brutale 1000 RR on its official website, the bike was mentioned on the Facebook page of the company.
MV Agusta said, "the ML is an exclusive bike which all started from the base of a Brutale 1000 RR and a vision. Our senior designer drew inspiration from various models built in the past using the blue and white colour scheme such as the Brutale 910R Italia, which was a commemorative model produced to celebrate the Italian national football team winning the 2006 World Cup, additionally also from the Brutale 800 Italia of 2013 and the various versions of the Brutale America. The frame and swingarm plates came in a matte gold finishing as well as the forged aluminium rims with black inserts."
The bike looks no different than the standard Brutale 1000 RR except for the unique paint job, the frame and swingarm plates are finished in matte gold along with the forged aluminium wheels with black spoke inserts. It uses the same 998cc, in-line 4-cylinder engine that makes 207PS and 115 Nm of torque. The bike features launch control, Ohlins suspension, Brembo stylema brakes, 5-inch TFT colour dash, front lift control, 8-level traction control, and four riding modes - Race, Sports, Rain and Custom. The company also claims a top speed of 300kmph. Only one ultra-exclusive MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR will be built and it will have a unique serial number.
Starts Rs 15,59,000
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block