UM motorcycle owners complete first ROAR ride to Leh
UM Lohia Two Wheelers, the Indian arm of the American motorcycle maker UM International LLC, recently concluded a motorcycle tour of Ladakh with its customers. Named Hi-Land Quest, this was the first such tour for its club of UM motorcycle owners, Rebels On A Renegade (ROAR). The 15-day tour kicked off in Delhi, covering Manali, Sarchu, Leh, Hunder and concluded in Chandigarh after a total ride distance of 2,300km. ROAR has been operational for the last 10 months and has 18 chapters across the country. The club has been keeping active with fortnightly weekend rides. The ride initiatives are taken up by dealerships, which organise breakfast and overnight rides for customers twice a month.
ROAR group of UM motorcycle owners at Khardung La, Ladakh
ROAR has been building a lot of properties for its customers along with undertaking CSR activities involving members and communities around them, the company stated. UM Lohia Two-Wheelers CEO Rajeev Mishra said, "We were quite excited as it was our first long-distance expedition with ROAR. Not just the customers but we were also equally looking forward to test the durability of our motorcycles there along with the fact that it's the most breathtaking terrain on the planet." To know more about UM Motorcycles, read our first ride reviews of the 2017 UM Renegade Commando Classic and the 2017 UM Renegade Commando Mojave.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000