UM Motorcycles inaugurates new showroom in Mumbai
UM Motorcycles has inaugurated its first showroom in Mumbai. The new Western UM outlet is located at 7/8 Borkar compound, on western express highway, near Magathane in Borivali East. With the opening of this showroom, UM Motorcycles now has five dealerships across India.
Apart from selling motorcycles the dealership will be offering service as well. Western UM is spread over an area of around 2,900 sq. ft. In an official release, the company has stated that customers will receive best-in-class sales and after-sales experience.
Commenting on this occasion, Rajeev Mishra, director of UM International, said, "We are proud to inaugurate our fifth Indian dealership. This is our first showroom in Mumbai. This is an important milestone for us in our extensive dealership network rollout programme which is currently underway at UM Motorcycles, India. This new dealership in Borivali will allow us to meet the demands of our rapidly growing customers and will set a new benchmark for service and support making buying and owning an UM Motorcycle a truly enjoyable experience. The new UM Motorcycle dealership will provide the prospective customers of UM Motorcycles a venue to know our products up close and personal."
At the 2016 Auto Expo, UM Motorcycles had launched three Renegade motorcycles starting at Rs 1.49 lakh. The Sport S, Commando and Classic Sport are powered by a 279cc single cylinder water cooled engine which makes 25 PS and 21.8Nm of torque. On all motorcycles, the engine gets mated to a 6-speed transmission. Last month, we finally rode the Renegade Sport S.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- NewsNew-gen Nissan Livina MPV is a rival to Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Honda BR-V
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani