UM Motorcycles inaugurates new showroom in Mumbai
UM Motorcycles has inaugurated its first showroom in Mumbai. The new Western UM outlet is located at 7/8 Borkar compound, on western express highway, near Magathane in Borivali East. With the opening of this showroom, UM Motorcycles now has five dealerships across India.
Apart from selling motorcycles the dealership will be offering service as well. Western UM is spread over an area of around 2,900 sq. ft. In an official release, the company has stated that customers will receive best-in-class sales and after-sales experience.
Commenting on this occasion, Rajeev Mishra, director of UM International, said, "We are proud to inaugurate our fifth Indian dealership. This is our first showroom in Mumbai. This is an important milestone for us in our extensive dealership network rollout programme which is currently underway at UM Motorcycles, India. This new dealership in Borivali will allow us to meet the demands of our rapidly growing customers and will set a new benchmark for service and support making buying and owning an UM Motorcycle a truly enjoyable experience. The new UM Motorcycle dealership will provide the prospective customers of UM Motorcycles a venue to know our products up close and personal."
At the 2016 Auto Expo, UM Motorcycles had launched three Renegade motorcycles starting at Rs 1.49 lakh. The Sport S, Commando and Classic Sport are powered by a 279cc single cylinder water cooled engine which makes 25 PS and 21.8Nm of torque. On all motorcycles, the engine gets mated to a 6-speed transmission. Last month, we finally rode the Renegade Sport S.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally