UM Motorcycles India opens new dealership in Jaipur
UM Motorcycles India has opened a new dealership in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Named as Rider Zone, the facility is located at B-7, Sethi Colony, Govinda Marg in Rajapark.
The 2,000-square-foot dealership will display UM's current and upcoming motorcycles. The Renegade Commando and Renegade Sport S will be available for test rides, and bookings start from now. The service facility is located at 19, Sindhi Colony, also in Rajapark.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Rajeev Mishra, director, UM India, said that the North-West market has a strong demand for cruisers, and its motorcycles will cater to this."
The two motorcycles that are currently on sale in India - the Renegade Commando and the Renegade Sport S - are powered by a 279.5cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 25PS.
UM had initially showcased its motorcycles at the 2014 Auto Expo. After setting a joint venture with Lohia Auto, the company launched the Renegade Classic, Renegade Commando and the Renegade Sport S at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Prices of the Renegade Sport S, Renegade Commando and the Renegade Classic are Rs 1.49 lakh, Rs 1.59 lakh and Rs 1.69 lakh respectively. The UM factory is located at Lohia Auto's Kashipur facility in Uttarakhand.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium