UM Motorcycles India opens new dealership in Kochi
UM Motorcycles India has inaugurated its first dealership in the state of Kerala. The dealership, UM Cochin, is located at 36/2,446b, Brahmasthanam, NH-17, Edappally North. The new dealership is spread over an area of around 2,200 sq. ft. Apart from selling vehicles, the dealership will provide services as well.
In an official release, UM Motorcycles has stated that the outlet has all the requisite facilities "to ensure that customers receive the best-in-class pre-and post-sales ownership experience". UM Cochin is the company's 13th dealership in the country.
Commenting on the occasion, Rajeev Mishra, CEO of UM Motorcycles India, said that the southern part of the country is accountable for a majority of two-wheeler sales. He stated that the company would be opening "numerous dealerships in this region". The dealership will offer the Renegade Commando and Renegade Sports S.
The Renegade Commando is powered by a 280cc engine which makes 25PS of power and 21.8Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. It is priced at Rs 1.74 lakh. The Renegade Sports S gets the same engine and gearbox combination. It is priced at Rs 1.68 lakh. Both the prices are ex-showroom, Cochin.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBloodhound LSR hits top speed of 1010 kmph in South Africa
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know