UM Motorcycles India opens new dealership in Kochi
UM Motorcycles India has inaugurated its first dealership in the state of Kerala. The dealership, UM Cochin, is located at 36/2,446b, Brahmasthanam, NH-17, Edappally North. The new dealership is spread over an area of around 2,200 sq. ft. Apart from selling vehicles, the dealership will provide services as well.
In an official release, UM Motorcycles has stated that the outlet has all the requisite facilities "to ensure that customers receive the best-in-class pre-and post-sales ownership experience". UM Cochin is the company's 13th dealership in the country.
Commenting on the occasion, Rajeev Mishra, CEO of UM Motorcycles India, said that the southern part of the country is accountable for a majority of two-wheeler sales. He stated that the company would be opening "numerous dealerships in this region". The dealership will offer the Renegade Commando and Renegade Sports S.
The Renegade Commando is powered by a 280cc engine which makes 25PS of power and 21.8Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. It is priced at Rs 1.74 lakh. The Renegade Sports S gets the same engine and gearbox combination. It is priced at Rs 1.68 lakh. Both the prices are ex-showroom, Cochin.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review