UM Motorcycles India opens new dealership in Kochi
UM Motorcycles India has inaugurated its first dealership in the state of Kerala. The dealership, UM Cochin, is located at 36/2,446b, Brahmasthanam, NH-17, Edappally North. The new dealership is spread over an area of around 2,200 sq. ft. Apart from selling vehicles, the dealership will provide services as well.
In an official release, UM Motorcycles has stated that the outlet has all the requisite facilities "to ensure that customers receive the best-in-class pre-and post-sales ownership experience". UM Cochin is the company's 13th dealership in the country.
Commenting on the occasion, Rajeev Mishra, CEO of UM Motorcycles India, said that the southern part of the country is accountable for a majority of two-wheeler sales. He stated that the company would be opening "numerous dealerships in this region". The dealership will offer the Renegade Commando and Renegade Sports S.
The Renegade Commando is powered by a 280cc engine which makes 25PS of power and 21.8Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. It is priced at Rs 1.74 lakh. The Renegade Sports S gets the same engine and gearbox combination. It is priced at Rs 1.68 lakh. Both the prices are ex-showroom, Cochin.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
- NewsVideo worth watching: Ford Performance models on a race track
- NewsMotoGP: How the 2019 grid has shaped up so far
- NewsVideo worth watching Tesla Model X rollover test
- NewsTVS Racing to debut the race version of the Ntorq scooter, the Ntorq SXR at INRC Nashik
- NewsLand Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review