UM opens sixth dealership in Delhi-NCR at Noida
UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt Ltd, the Indian arm of American motorcycle maker UM International, inaugurated its first dealership of Noida making it the company's sixth operational dealership in Delhi-NCR region. The dealership is located a tH-215, Sector-63, Noida was inaugurated by UM Lohia Two Wheelers VP Sunil Singh. The dealership spread over 2,800 sq ft includes a display space, service centre along with the entire range of UM accessories and apparel available. UM Lohia Two Wheelers now has 63 dealerships across India.
Speaking at the launch, Singh said, "It is a matter of pride for UM Motorcycles today as we are opening our first dealership in Noida and with that we have now six dealerships across Delhi-NCR. The rising popularity of our bikes in the National capital region encouraged us to open one more dealership". UM receently launched the UM Renegade Commando Classic and UM Renegade Commando Mojave Desert editions in the country. The company had earlier announced that it will open 36 new dealerships in the country by the end of 2017.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300