UM opens sixth dealership in Delhi-NCR at Noida
UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt Ltd, the Indian arm of American motorcycle maker UM International, inaugurated its first dealership of Noida making it the company's sixth operational dealership in Delhi-NCR region. The dealership is located a tH-215, Sector-63, Noida was inaugurated by UM Lohia Two Wheelers VP Sunil Singh. The dealership spread over 2,800 sq ft includes a display space, service centre along with the entire range of UM accessories and apparel available. UM Lohia Two Wheelers now has 63 dealerships across India.
Speaking at the launch, Singh said, "It is a matter of pride for UM Motorcycles today as we are opening our first dealership in Noida and with that we have now six dealerships across Delhi-NCR. The rising popularity of our bikes in the National capital region encouraged us to open one more dealership". UM receently launched the UM Renegade Commando Classic and UM Renegade Commando Mojave Desert editions in the country. The company had earlier announced that it will open 36 new dealerships in the country by the end of 2017.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing