Union Budget 2016: Expectations from Chevrolet India
The 2016 Union Budget is due this week and carmakers are keeping their fingers crossed. The last few months saw a slight rise in domestic car sales but the expectations from this year's budget are high.
"We look forward to initiatives that continue to support the Make In India program, through a constructive partnership between the business and the Government. Regulatory stability is also critical to the long term success of the automotive industry, as is continued investment in infrastructure," says Kaher Kazem, president and managing director, General Motors India
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?