Union Budget 2016: Expectations from Chevrolet India
The 2016 Union Budget is due this week and carmakers are keeping their fingers crossed. The last few months saw a slight rise in domestic car sales but the expectations from this year's budget are high.
"We look forward to initiatives that continue to support the Make In India program, through a constructive partnership between the business and the Government. Regulatory stability is also critical to the long term success of the automotive industry, as is continued investment in infrastructure," says Kaher Kazem, president and managing director, General Motors India
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far