Union Budget 2018: Budget should have a positive impact on customer sentiments, HMSI
The Union Budget, presented yesterday by Arun Jaitley, the Finance Minister didn't seem to touch the automotive sector directly at all. But we you shall see soon, it did. The auto sector happens to be too large to be unaffected by changes elsewhere. To wit, the drop is corporate tax should make medium and small industries more profitable. Here is a reaction from Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt Ltd.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd
FY'2017-18 is already shaping up as a historic year for Honda. In just 10 months of this fiscal, Honda has added over 9 lac new customers and crossed 5 million sales mark in the shortest time. The Government announcements in Budget 2018 too should accelerate rural demand. With firm thrust on rural economy is evident from increasing Kharif crop MSP to 1.5 times the production cost. The infrastructure focus of the government is very strong on rural areas and highways. With almost 50% of two-wheeler demand coming from rural and semi-urban India, Budget 2018 should have a positive impact on customer sentiments
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories