Union Budget 2018: The decision to impose a higher import duty on auto parts, accessories and CKD components is a good step- Steelbird
The Union Budget, presented yesterday by Arun Jaitley, the Finance Minister didn't seem to touch the automotive sector directly at all. But we you shall see soon, it did. The auto sector happens to be too large to be unaffected by changes elsewhere. To wit, the drop is corporate tax should make medium and small industries more profitable. Here is a reaction from Steelbird International.
Manav Kapur, Executive Director, Steelbird International
"The decision to impose a higher import duty on auto parts, accessories and CKD components is a good step. This initiative reaffirms that the government is in sync with Make in India mission."
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, while presenting the budget, said that the move to increase import duty was done to boost the Government's make in India initiative.
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip