Union Budget 2018: The decision to impose a higher import duty on auto parts, accessories and CKD components is a good step- Steelbird
The Union Budget, presented yesterday by Arun Jaitley, the Finance Minister didn't seem to touch the automotive sector directly at all. But we you shall see soon, it did. The auto sector happens to be too large to be unaffected by changes elsewhere. To wit, the drop is corporate tax should make medium and small industries more profitable. Here is a reaction from Steelbird International.
Manav Kapur, Executive Director, Steelbird International
"The decision to impose a higher import duty on auto parts, accessories and CKD components is a good step. This initiative reaffirms that the government is in sync with Make in India mission."
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, while presenting the budget, said that the move to increase import duty was done to boost the Government's make in India initiative.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium