Unveiled 2012 Fiat 500L
Fiat first showcased the new 500L to the world at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year. Now, the company has followed it up with more details and images. The 500L is 4.1 metres long, just 7cm more from the Punto. Fiat claims that the 500L will easily accommodate five passengers along with an equivalent number of suitcases. Boot space is pegged at 400 litres, which can be further increased by tilting the rear seats forward. With the front passenger seat folded and the rear seats stowed, the 500L can easily carry any cargo which is 2.4-metres long.
Fiat says that there will be three engine options at the launch â" two petrol and one diesel. The 0.9l TwinAir engine makes 106PS while the 1.4l makes 96PS. The Multijet 2 diesel unit produces 85PS. The 500L will be made in Serbia and after its commercial launch this October in Italy; will be on sale in more than 100 countries in the world.
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June