Unveiled 2012 Fiat 500L
Fiat first showcased the new 500L to the world at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year. Now, the company has followed it up with more details and images. The 500L is 4.1 metres long, just 7cm more from the Punto. Fiat claims that the 500L will easily accommodate five passengers along with an equivalent number of suitcases. Boot space is pegged at 400 litres, which can be further increased by tilting the rear seats forward. With the front passenger seat folded and the rear seats stowed, the 500L can easily carry any cargo which is 2.4-metres long.
Fiat says that there will be three engine options at the launch â" two petrol and one diesel. The 0.9l TwinAir engine makes 106PS while the 1.4l makes 96PS. The Multijet 2 diesel unit produces 85PS. The 500L will be made in Serbia and after its commercial launch this October in Italy; will be on sale in more than 100 countries in the world.
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip