Unveiled - 2012 Husqvarna TR650 Strada and Terra
Husqvarna has unveiled its two new models â" the TR650 Strada and TR650 Terra. While the former will be tarmac-biased, the latter will be more inclined to off-roading. Both the bikes will be powered by the single-cylinder 652cc engine from the BMW G650GS, tuned to produce 60PS. Those on a restricted license can buy the 48PS version.
Husqvarna will be kitting the Strada with ABS, a commitment BMW Motorrad recently announced as standard on their 2013 range of motorcycles. The Terra in the meanwhile will have ABS on the options list. The ABS though can be disengaged at the push of the button. Other optional extras include windshield, hand protectors, low seat, engine guard, heated grips, alarm system, rear softbag, topcase and side pannier.
The motorcycles are expected to be on sale in UK by this September.
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June