Unveiled - 2012 Husqvarna TR650 Strada and Terra
Husqvarna has unveiled its two new models â" the TR650 Strada and TR650 Terra. While the former will be tarmac-biased, the latter will be more inclined to off-roading. Both the bikes will be powered by the single-cylinder 652cc engine from the BMW G650GS, tuned to produce 60PS. Those on a restricted license can buy the 48PS version.
Husqvarna will be kitting the Strada with ABS, a commitment BMW Motorrad recently announced as standard on their 2013 range of motorcycles. The Terra in the meanwhile will have ABS on the options list. The ABS though can be disengaged at the push of the button. Other optional extras include windshield, hand protectors, low seat, engine guard, heated grips, alarm system, rear softbag, topcase and side pannier.
The motorcycles are expected to be on sale in UK by this September.
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip