Unveiled 2013 Aston Martin DB9
Aston Martin has revealed the new DB9, signalling the end of the Virage. However design cues from the latter have been incorporated into the 2013 DB9's front fascia whereas the tweaks to the chassis and engine are from the newly launched Vanquish. Speaking of power, the 510PS that the 6.0-litre V12 delivers shows a 40PS increase over the outgoing Virage. The DB9 comes with a Touchtronic 2 transmission instead of the traditional 6-speed manual box.
Overall instrumentation and interiors feel similar to other Aston models except for the Vanquish which clearly has a futuristic theme. Amongst standard features is a backup camera. Cars will trickle down to the showrooms by November this year at a starting price of Rs 99.06 lakh ex-showroom, North America.
- News2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.31 crore
- NewsVintage vehicles may soon be exempt from scrappage policies
- NewsBMW to introduce wireless Android Auto in its vehicles by July 2020
- News2020 Skoda Rapid facelift unveiled in Russia
- NewsMaserati line-up in India gets Ferrari-built V6 petrol engines