Unveiled 2013 Ducati Multistrada
Ducati has unveiled its 2013 Multistrada range models featuring the second generation Testastretta 11Â° engine, the semi-active Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) for S versions and latest ABS system. The Multistrada 1200 gets the associated Riding Mode technologies of Ride-by-Wire (R-b-W) and Ducati Traction Control (DTC) in addition to ABS, while the Multistrada 1200 S Touring is now equipped with DSS, R-b-W, DTC and ABS with additional side luggage, heated grips and centre stand. A new Multistrada 1200 S Granturismo is now the flagship model with increased side luggage capacity, top case, additional LED illumination, enhanced wind protection and long-distance tyres, while the latest Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak celebrates the sporting side of the model's character with an imititation of the famous 2012 mountain race bike in its race-winning livery.
The 2013 Multistrada 1200 range will be available for sale from January 2013.
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subisidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights