Unveiled 2013 Honda CBR400 range
Honda has finally unveiled its CBR 400 range ahead of the motorcycles' big debut at the Osaka Motorcycle Show 2013. Featuring body styles similar to the larger 500 range, the CBR400 will be Honda's affordable performance motorcycle aimed at emerging markets.
The CBR400 range uses the 500cc engine from the CBR500 with a reduced stroke which downsizes the capacity from 470cc to 400. Apart from the basic look, Honda is going the KTM way by sharing the chassis and architecture from the bigger 500. Expected to produce numbers in the region of 40PS/38Nm, the baby Ceeber will be up against the upcoming Ninja 300 and KTM 390 Duke. We expect an early 2014 launch for the CBR400 range in India.
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- NewsToyota to launch a mass-market electric vehicle in India by 2021
- News2019 Honda City petrol BSVI to launch soon
- NewsTVS XL100 Goa Edition moped showcased at the first edition of MotoSoul
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh