Unveiled 2013 Honda CBR400 range
Honda has finally unveiled its CBR 400 range ahead of the motorcycles' big debut at the Osaka Motorcycle Show 2013. Featuring body styles similar to the larger 500 range, the CBR400 will be Honda's affordable performance motorcycle aimed at emerging markets.
The CBR400 range uses the 500cc engine from the CBR500 with a reduced stroke which downsizes the capacity from 470cc to 400. Apart from the basic look, Honda is going the KTM way by sharing the chassis and architecture from the bigger 500. Expected to produce numbers in the region of 40PS/38Nm, the baby Ceeber will be up against the upcoming Ninja 300 and KTM 390 Duke. We expect an early 2014 launch for the CBR400 range in India.
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300