Unveiled - 2013 Honda F6B
That is not a custom. The F6B (as in Bagger) is Honda's new Gold Wing based tourer but instead of the household that is the regular Gold Wing, this is more of a trailer. It looks interesting from its short screen to the swept back bags - even slightly Victory Vision like from the back. But it does lose the top box in the process. The engine is the same 1832cc flat six, all butter and cream in smoothness plus all the electro-luxuries - ABS, MP3, reverse gear etc. The bike is 28kg lighter though, so it should be just as smooth but a wee but quicker. Note clever use of the word wee and Gold Wing in the same sentence.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India