Unveiled 2013 Jaguar XJR
Jaguar has unveiled the high-performance edition of it's XJ series, the XJR. Boasting 550PS from its 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine, the XJR will sit above XJ Supersport in the XJ lineup. Jaguar says that they have made some aerodynamic changes to the sedan other than the R badging on the front grille, lowered front bumper and new set of wheels and it sits atop a "bespoke chassis".
Pricing and start of sale details will be available at the New York Auto Show on March 29.
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review