Unveiled 2013 Jaguar XJR
Jaguar has unveiled the high-performance edition of it's XJ series, the XJR. Boasting 550PS from its 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine, the XJR will sit above XJ Supersport in the XJ lineup. Jaguar says that they have made some aerodynamic changes to the sedan other than the R badging on the front grille, lowered front bumper and new set of wheels and it sits atop a "bespoke chassis".
Pricing and start of sale details will be available at the New York Auto Show on March 29.
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review