Unveiled: 2013 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 in India
Royal Enfield has dipped deep into their existing parts bin and has come up with a new Bullet 500. Powering the motorcycle is a 500cc twin-spark carburetted 4-stroke UCE engine which makes 26.4PS of power and a meaty 40.9Nm of torque. A 5-speed gearbox on the left side helps put all this power to the ground.
As far as styling goes, it looks a traditional Bullet and Royal Enfield is offering it with a new Forest Green colour. The round headlamp unit now houses what the company calls as "Tiger Lamps". On the tank now there is silver and gold livery for the RE logo. The pillion gets cushion-finished grab-rail while the tail lamp is the traditional RE rounded unit. The tyre size is similar to the fuel injected 500, 19-inchers with the front wheel getting a 280mm disc brake.
Update: Royal Enfield has priced the Bullet 500 at Rs 1.54 lakh, on-road Delhi
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- NewsGoogle Maps update warns you of speed trap cameras
- NewsFisker's all-electric SUV teased, to offer 480km driving range
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 gets optional alloy wheels
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz with 1.5-litre diesel engine spotted on test
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India