Unveiled: 2014 Maserati Ghibli
Maserati's big plans for the upcoming Shanghai Auto Show have been revealed. The Italian manufacturer who has been teasing us with veiled shots of their upcoming car has now unveiled the 2014 Ghibli ahead of the show. The Audi A6, BMW 5 Series and Mercedes E-Class rival Ghibli will be the volumes raker for Maserati. Designed on the lines of the bigger Quattroporte but in a more sportier fashion, four-door sedan promises to have beautiful interiors as is evident from the images.
The 2014 Ghibli will come with a choice of diesel and petrol engines, both turbocharged 3.0-litre V6 units and mated to an 8-speed auto transmission. Maserati's new all-wheel drive system Q4 will be optional while the standard car will come in rear wheel drive configuration.
Starts Rs 1.34 Crore
Starts Rs 51.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900