Unveiled 2014 SRT Viper Time Attack
Chrysler's Street and Racing Technology (SRT) division has whipped out the 2014 Viper called the Time Attack. Built in collaboration with professional racers, the 2014 SRT Viper TA gets a carbon fibre aero package with a huge rear wing, larger Brembo brakes and bigger wheels running on Pirelli P Zero Corsa rubber. The Viper logos seen on the car are just a sticker job though and not proper badges. What the TA does is borrow it's two-mode reservoir shocks from the relatively expensive GTS trim with the addition of Smooth and Rough modes. A 640PS 8.4-litre V10 engine powers the TA and the company claims that this is their fastest ever Viper with a 0-100kmph sprint being completed in just 3.5 seconds.
The Time Attack will be unveiled at the New York Auto Show 2013. SRT will build only 33 units of it.
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch