Unveiled BMW X4 Concept
BMW has unveiled the baby X6 ahead of its Shanghai Auto Show reveal. The X4 Concept as it is called is BMW's newest Sports Activity Vehicle or crossover for the layman. It looks properly proportionate than the love-me-hate-me with the twin-kidney grille in the front and those slanted new headlamps, but still is recognisable as a BMW. The daytime running lamps have been integrated into the headlamp cluster. Side profile of the X4 concept reminds one that it is a coupe-ish SUV. The rear bumper is a big unit and houses the twin exhaust mufflers.
Inside, BMW has increased the 3 Series GT's wheelbase by two inches. This should ideally translate to a better leg room at the rear and with the overall length increased by five inches, the boot space should also be satisfactory. As of now, no information has been released about the interior dimensions or cargo capacity. BMW also hasn't announced the engine options for the X4 Concept, however we expect the Bavarian manufacturer to offer both petrol and diesel engines. The X4 Concept will go into production in early 2014.
- NewsGoogle Maps update warns you of speed trap cameras
- NewsFisker's all-electric SUV teased, to offer 480km driving range
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 gets optional alloy wheels
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz with 1.5-litre diesel engine spotted on test
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India