Unveiled Mercedes CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake
Mercedes has revealed specs and images of the new CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake. Like its sedan version, the AMG gets the twin-turbo 5.5-litre V8 engine which makes 532PS of power and also has a limited edition which makes 565PS. The base trims make 700Nm of torque while the limited edition has 100Nm more. All the variants will get a 7-speed MCT SpeedShift transmission. Mercedes claims that the standard variant will hit 0-100kmph in only 4.4 seconds while the Edition 1(limited edition) will shave 0.1s from that number. Top speed will be electronically limited to 250kmph for all the variants.
The interiors also have the wooden luggage floor first seen on the CLS63 Shooting Brake. Other than that, the cockpit will have an AMG instrument cluster which will include a Racetimer and start-up screen. Also optionally available for the CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake is the Bang & Olufsen BeoSound AMG high-end surround sound system with 16-channel DSP. The market launches of the CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake and the CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake 'Edition 1' will commence in October 2012.
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June