Unveiled Mercedes CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake
Mercedes has revealed specs and images of the new CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake. Like its sedan version, the AMG gets the twin-turbo 5.5-litre V8 engine which makes 532PS of power and also has a limited edition which makes 565PS. The base trims make 700Nm of torque while the limited edition has 100Nm more. All the variants will get a 7-speed MCT SpeedShift transmission. Mercedes claims that the standard variant will hit 0-100kmph in only 4.4 seconds while the Edition 1(limited edition) will shave 0.1s from that number. Top speed will be electronically limited to 250kmph for all the variants.
The interiors also have the wooden luggage floor first seen on the CLS63 Shooting Brake. Other than that, the cockpit will have an AMG instrument cluster which will include a Racetimer and start-up screen. Also optionally available for the CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake is the Bang & Olufsen BeoSound AMG high-end surround sound system with 16-channel DSP. The market launches of the CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake and the CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake 'Edition 1' will commence in October 2012.
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip