Unveiled Renault Captur production SUV
Renault has unveiled in what can be called as the production ready version of the hugely popular Captur Concept. This new crossover though retaining the silhouette, does away with the big fenders and mad scissor doors of the Captur concept.
The Captur is based on Renault's Clio hatchback and will be offered with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. It is expected that the entire powertrain range from the Clio will do duty under the hoods of the Captur. That means .9 and 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines mated to 6-speed dual clutch gearboxes.
Renault will unveil this crossover at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show in March. Is it for India? Seeing the runaway success that the Duster has been, Renault India should definitely bring it down here.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India