Unveiled Star Bolt and Bolt R-Spec
Star Motorcycles is back to what it is doing best, bobber motorcycles. The company has unveiled it's new motorcycles, the Bolt and Bolt R-Spec. Powering the Bolt is a 950cc fuel-injected air-cooled V-Twin mated to a 5-speed transmission. Star Motorcycles says that by using the engine as a stressed member and a double-cradle frame, they have given it a sporty character, which will enhance its handling. Upgrades to the Bolt R-Spec over the Bolt include coloured stitching for the faux-suede seats, special graphics and paint job. The company also adds that both the motorcycles are the best platforms for customization and they have a host of accessories ready.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India