Upcoming Jeep Compass facelift spotted testing in India
A set of spy photos have emerged on the internet of what looks like the facelift for the next-generation of the Jeep Compass SUV. The Compass recently received a minor update internationally, but the very heavy camouflaged on this test mule suggest that this is a more comprehensive update that was also in the works.
The new Compass is expected to get slimmer LED headlamps, a new iteration of the Jeep seven-slat grille and different bumpers. Visible here are a be design for the allow wheels. The rear of the SUV ix expected to be sharpened up as well. On the inside, expect new materials and colours and an updated features list. There should be a new version of the Uconnect infotainment, as well as some form of connect-car technology. The Compass already has a long list of features and these should be carried over as is.
Under the hood, the big news should be the new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol that debuted in the updated Compass internationally. This motor makes 130PS when optioned with a manual gearbox and 150PS when paired with a DCT. Both make 270 Nm. The 2.0-litre diesel engine will carry on unchanged. The Compass also debuted the 4xe hybrid AWD version internationally but that is not expected to be made available here.
The Jeep Compass facelift is expected to debut in Indis by next year.
Spy image source: Zigwheels
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
- NewsCristiano Ronaldo gifts himself a Bugatti Centodieci, the world's most expensive car
- NewsAudi RS Q8 teased ahead of India debut
- NewsGMC drops teaser for Hummer EV with over 1,000PS and removable roof panels
- NewsKia Motors India crosses one lakh sales in 11 months
- NewsBajaj Auto has sold 2.38 lakh units of 2Ws in July 2020, down by 26 per cent