Upcoming Jeep Compass facelift spotted testing in India
A set of spy photos have emerged on the internet of what looks like the facelift for the next-generation of the Jeep Compass SUV. The Compass recently received a minor update internationally, but the very heavy camouflaged on this test mule suggest that this is a more comprehensive update that was also in the works.
The new Compass is expected to get slimmer LED headlamps, a new iteration of the Jeep seven-slat grille and different bumpers. Visible here are a be design for the allow wheels. The rear of the SUV ix expected to be sharpened up as well. On the inside, expect new materials and colours and an updated features list. There should be a new version of the Uconnect infotainment, as well as some form of connect-car technology. The Compass already has a long list of features and these should be carried over as is.
Under the hood, the big news should be the new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol that debuted in the updated Compass internationally. This motor makes 130PS when optioned with a manual gearbox and 150PS when paired with a DCT. Both make 270 Nm. The 2.0-litre diesel engine will carry on unchanged. The Compass also debuted the 4xe hybrid AWD version internationally but that is not expected to be made available here.
The Jeep Compass facelift is expected to debut in Indis by next year.
Spy image source: Zigwheels
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- NewsSkoda Karoq, Superb and Kodiaq get new infotainment
- NewsHonda 2Wheeler India sold 2.10 lakh units in June 2020, registering a decline of 55 percent
- NewsSuzuki ACross unveiled, derived from Toyota RAV4 hybrid
- NewsBajaj Auto sold 2.55 lakh units of 2Ws in June 2020, down by 27 percent
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block