Upcoming Kia Seltos could be equipped with car connectivity features similar to Hyundai's Blue link
Kia Seltos compact SUV has been scheduled for its unveiling on June 20, 2019. So far, the company has announced the product name and revealed it's initial design sketches. The Seltos was also spotted undisguised while filming for its TVC (television commercial) in the international market.
However, the Seltos is expected to sport features for car connectivity such as remote start-stop, as well as pre-cooling the cabin via a cell phone application.
The Kia Seltos could get features similar to the ones we see in the Hyundai Venue (Hyundai Blue link). The application allows you to send SOS calls in case of need and also sends a geo-tag to the roadside assistance team. Kia is expected to offer their version of the Blue link.
Kia Seltos is expected to be priced at par with Hyundai Creta ranging between Rs 10-15 lakh ex-showroom India. The Seltos will rival the Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV500, Tata Harrier, Renault Kaptur, and the Nissan Kicks.
The Seltos will be offered in both petrol and diesel variant, however, only time will tell if the compact SUV will be offered with BSVI engines. The choice of manual and automatic will be on offer as well.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for the Kia Seltos' unveiling coverage on June 20
Also see: KIA Seltos First Look Video
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!