Upcoming Kia Seltos SUV interior details spotted in spy photos
Kia Motors' first offering for India, the Kia Seltos SUV, is set to be unveiled in India on June 20. The new SUV will compete in a hotly contested segment and Kia is expected to equip its car generously to catch buyers' attention.
Proof of this comes from these new spy images that have surfaced of the Kia Seltos' interiors. The Seltos seems to get a larger, crisp MID, flanked on either side by two analogue dials. The screen covers the entire area between the dials and has quite a unique left-oriented gear-potion indicator. Expect it to provide tonnes of information. The steering wheel itself seems unique by way of its flat-bottom squarish shape, with leather wrapping and very upmarket looking chrome-finished toggle switches.
The centre console again has a very contemporary look. This is due to the floating screen, which looks like a roughly 10-inch setup. Below this is the AC vents and another digital panel for the climate control functions. The steering wheel gets a manual tilt adjust and there's quite a bit of gloss black trim going around. We already know that the Kia Seltos could get a head-up display. Earlier pictures showed us that the Kia Seltos will most likely get rear AC-vents, uniquely with a blower function. Also seen here, is a Bose audio system, which could be an option on higher trims.
The Kia Seltos will sit on a platform derived from the Hyundai Creta. New powertrain options will be available. This includes a new BSVI compliant 1.5-litre diesel motor which is expected to put out 115PS and 250Nm, and will be a replacement for the 1.6-litre diesel unit from the Creta. A new petrol, also of 1.5-litre displacement, will be made available. There will also be a 1.4 litre turbo petrol T-GDi motor, seen internationally on many Hyundai/Kia cars. The 1.5 petrol motor is also expected to support hybrid powertrain components by 2023.
Image source: The Week
Also see: KIA Seltos First Look Video
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055