Upcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
After a few teaser images showing certain elements of the upcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV's design, Mahindra has now released images which fully reveal the vehicle's interior.
The Marazzo will get a more subdued dash design when seen alongside the XUV 500. The most prominent feature is the piano-black finish which covers the entire length of the dash. The instrument cluster will have bright backlighting while another prominent feature will be the dash-mounted gear-lever, which should free up space between the front occupants. A fairly large infotainment screen is also expected on the top variants. Roof-mounted AC vents will also be available.
Its dual-tone interior is equipped with a touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, piano black panelling and a new steering wheel. What you see here is a much cleaner instrument cluster than what is offered on Mahindra vehicles. Also, notice the 4x4 / AWD drivetrain logo on the left of the instrument cluster.
Two seating configurations will be available, seven and eight-seater. As is the case with most such people carriers, the last two seats will have various options to free up luggage space.
The MPV is expected to be powered by Mahindra's new 1.6-litre diesel engine which should produce around 128PS and 305 Nm. A petrol engine might also be made available later in the car's production run. The MPV will share its monocoque construction with the XUV500 and KUV100.
The Marazzo will be posited as a budget alternative to the Toyota Innova, given that car's move upmarket with its latest generation.
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June