Upcoming Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV spotted in a new brown shade
The upcomimg premium MPV from Maruti Suzuki, the Maruti Suzuki XL6, has been spied in a new metallic brown shade. This colour hasn't been seen on any of the brand's premium offerings before, which makes this a unique proposition on the XL6.
It seems like the new MPV could be based on the Ertiga's version of the Heartect platform, given how this is the only available and suitable base for Maruti Suzuki to build a car such as this. We think it'll probably be a 6-seater, the second-row having captain chairs. The interiors are expected to be quite upmarket, with a premium dash layout and a long features list. Safety features should take a step forward too. As these pictures have made clear, the XL6 will be sold via the Nexa chain of sales/service outlets.
We expect the engine options to include the K15B 1.5-litre petrol which first debuted in the Ciaz, this motor puts out 104PS and 138Nm. This engine's mild-hybrid capabilities should be made available here. The XL6 is expected to debut in India on August 21.
Unlike the rear, which borrows heavily from the look of the Ertiga, the XL6's face is unique. The grille is now a widening hexagonal design, with twin chrome strips running through it. The headlamps are quite sharply cut and sit flush with the grille. There's heavier body cladding on the lower part of the car and a more sculpted bumper as well. The faux skid plates and dark alloys add more aggression.
Image source: Gaadiwaadi
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055