Upcoming Mercedes-Benz CLA interior teased ahead of CES 2019 debut
Mercedes-Benz has released another teaser for the upcoming Mercedes-Benz CLA four-door coupe. THis time around, the short clip gives us a quick look at parts of the new cars interior. As expected, the interior seems hevaily derived from the one in the A-Class and looks similarly high-end. A new feature highlighted though is the gesture-contolled lighting. also noticeable is the newest iteration of the MBUX system set to debut on this car as well as Edition 1 badges on the dash.
From earlier spy shots, the new CLA looks to have a rounder, shallower roofline around the rear. More changes will also come in the form of new bumpers and lights. Engine options will reflect the changes to the new A-Class range. The CLA will, hence, also receive two AMG versions, the CLA 45 and CLA 35.
Expect the new CLA range to also sport the same interior treatment as the new A-Class, with finishes in aluminum wood and so on. The aircraft turbine style vents and the large, connected floating screens seen on new Mercedes cars will also dominate the interiors here.
The unveiling of the new Mercedes-Benz CLA is of significant interest to us. The current CLA has been on sale here for a while and still continues to be one of the largest sellers for the firm here. The relatively low entry price and upmarket looks are obvious attractions.
The automaker is showcasing the car at this electronics expo on January 8 to highlight new feature additions to its AI and voice enabled MBUX infotainment system.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani