Upcoming Mercedes-Benz CLA interior teased ahead of CES 2019 debut
Mercedes-Benz has released another teaser for the upcoming Mercedes-Benz CLA four-door coupe. THis time around, the short clip gives us a quick look at parts of the new cars interior. As expected, the interior seems hevaily derived from the one in the A-Class and looks similarly high-end. A new feature highlighted though is the gesture-contolled lighting. also noticeable is the newest iteration of the MBUX system set to debut on this car as well as Edition 1 badges on the dash.
From earlier spy shots, the new CLA looks to have a rounder, shallower roofline around the rear. More changes will also come in the form of new bumpers and lights. Engine options will reflect the changes to the new A-Class range. The CLA will, hence, also receive two AMG versions, the CLA 45 and CLA 35.
Expect the new CLA range to also sport the same interior treatment as the new A-Class, with finishes in aluminum wood and so on. The aircraft turbine style vents and the large, connected floating screens seen on new Mercedes cars will also dominate the interiors here.
The unveiling of the new Mercedes-Benz CLA is of significant interest to us. The current CLA has been on sale here for a while and still continues to be one of the largest sellers for the firm here. The relatively low entry price and upmarket looks are obvious attractions.
The automaker is showcasing the car at this electronics expo on January 8 to highlight new feature additions to its AI and voice enabled MBUX infotainment system.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900